Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Conclusion for my blog

Throughout the sources I have read and commented in my blog, the word "utopia" is described differently in stories, songs, speeches, myths, philosophies, films, novel, etc. Most of them is a combination of utopia and dystopia. I think that the dystopia parts may be better to influence readers, listeners, or audiences about what is true happiness or what a better world should be. Despite of the diversity of utopian ideas, there are some common characteristics that are loving and sharing to others. And I definitely agree with that. One cannot be happy alone by himself or herself, but one is happy because of love from others. We are all connected in one world in a certain way. If there is misery somewhere in our world, it can happen to everyone including you and me. Therefore, we have to make a better world together from today by being better ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment