Friday, February 14, 2014

Peach Blossom Shangri-La (Tao Hua Yuan Ji)

The Shangri-La village has inspired a lot of Utopian followers not only in the physical environment but also in human behavior aspects.













The essential element of Utopia in this text that is appealed to my mind is sharing or non-greediness. The villagers can easily trust a stranger without any doubt and invite him to their houses. In our reality, there may be something similar to this innocence but we can rarely see. I was told to not trust strangers even they look trustable because people nowadays are greedy, wicked, and selfish. In my opinion, I am not deny that there are people like that, but we can not conclude that every person in our present lives has such characteristics. And I hope for more and more people are looking forward for an utopian thought of life and really express that thought out in their daily behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment